Version: v2.4.x LTS
Show status or details of mounted z/OS file systems.
zos file list mounts [fileSystemName*] --mount-point | --mp <mount-point-path> --limit <limit>
- Specify the file system name to narrow down the results. Wildcard character * and ? is supported.
- Specify the path that the file system is mounted.
- Specify the number of the file systems to display.
@bot zos file list mounts
- Show all mounted filesystems.
@bot zos file list mounts --mp '/a/ibmuser'
- Show filesystems which are mounted to a specific path.
@bot zos file list mounts sac*
- Show mounted filesystems with name starting with 'sac'.