Welcome to the Version 1.27.0 release of Zowe!
Release demo: Watch the Zowe v1.27.0 System Demo to see a demo of what's new in this release.
Download v1.27.0 build: Want to try new features as soon as possible? You can download the v1.27.0 build from Zowe.org.
- Enabled Discovery Service class path extensions and Gateway native library extensions (#1987) (fd03db5), closes #1987
- Added Zaas methods for password change support (#1991) (7597bd7), closes #1991
- Created API ML sample extension. This extension contains a sample controller (#1947) (a085cf3), closes #1947
- Removed jwtsecret from usage (#1976) (62e9d1d), closes #1976
- The app framework and the rest of Zowe no longer requires a PKCS#11 ISCF setup. Previously, PKCS#11 was used for single sign on (SSO) by ZSS, but ZSS now automatically completes SSO setup at start-up of Zowe through negotiation with the API Mediation Layer Gateway. As a result, SSO is now automatic and enabled by default when the API mediation layer, ZSS, and optionally the app server is enabled. This enhancement will work with existing PKCS#11 setups, but they are no longer used.
- The app framework and the rest of Zowe no longer requires a "jwtsecret" object in the Zowe keystore. Previously, this was used for single sign on (SSO) but SSO has been simplified, and now only HTTPS keys and certificates are needed within the keystore. This enhancement will work with existing keystores but the jwtsecret object is no longer used.
The following enhancements were added to the z/OS FTP Plug-in for Zowe CLI:
- Added second shortcuts to match with Zowe core CLI options.
- Build conformant images properly (#2009) (5f07073), closes #2009
- Add log masking class for sensitive logs (#2003) (994b483), closes #2003
- Fixed development environment case in which app-server would crash without agent config being fully defined.
- Added small check on agent network configuration to avoid throwing an exception if the agent configuration included JWT information, but not network information
The following bugs were fixed in core Zowe CLI:
- Corrected issue where, in certain circumstances, downloaded files were truncated. (#1170)
- Updated Imperative to absorb bug fixes that were introduced in version
The following bugs were fixed in the Imperative CLI Framework:
AbstractRestClientsilently failing to decompress the last chunk of gzip-compressed binary data that is truncated.
- Updated dependencies for improved security. (#719)
- Updated Readme links.
- Updated Readme links.
view uss-filefor files under a symbolically linked directory.