Welcome to the Zowe Version 2.2.0 release!
Download v2.2.0 build: Want to try new features as soon as possible? You can download the V2.2.0 build from Zowe.org.
Zowe Version 2.2.0 contains the enhancements that are described in the following topics.
- A new command
configmgris now present in
/bin/utils. It can load, validate, and report on the Zowe configuration file.
- Added a script
dependencies.shwhich assists in managing external dependencies needed for project compilation
- Added a new build target,
configmgr, which builds a tool that can be called to either load, validate, and print the zowe configuration, or load, validate, and run a JS script that is given the configuration.
- Added an automated build for
configmgrwhich is consumed by the Zowe packaging
- Revoke a Personal Access Token by admin (#2476) (e4d42a9), closes #2476
- Caching Service can store invalidated token rules (#2460) (055aac9), closes #2460
- Exchange client certificate for SAF IDT (#2455) (303087c), closes #2455 #2384
- Fix SAF IDT scheme and service (#2224) (7772401), closes #2224
- Generate Personal Access Token (#2452) (0e39aa7), closes #2452
- Limit the scope of a Personal Access Token (#2456) (cc0aba4), closes #2456
- Revoke a Personal Access Token (#2422) (c7f79d5), closes #2422
- Validate ServiceId with Endpoint (#2413) (9f3825f), closes #2413
zowe files download data-sets-matchingcommand to download multiple data sets at once. (#1287)
Note: If you used this command previously in the extended files plug-in for Zowe v1, the
--fail-fastoption now defaults to true which is different from the original behavior.
zowe zos-files compare data-setcommand to compare two datasets and display the differences on the terminal. (#1442)
Zowe Version 2.2.0 contains the bug fixes that are described in the following topics.
- Immediately expire a passticket command to generate a passticket for each call (#2496) (8adca78), closes #2496
- Optimize image builds (#2445) (e220cbd), closes #2445
- Extend Tomcat to be able to recover after TCP/IP stack is restarted, so that the service does not require restart. (#2421) (a851b8f), closes #2421
Zowe CLI and related components contain the following bug fixes.
- Updated Imperative to address
- Fixed the Zowe Daemon binary exiting with an error if the daemon server does not start within 3 seconds.
- Alter the zowe daemon disable command to only kill the daemon running for the current user.
- Expose the isSecured functionality from the ProfilesCredentials. (#549)
- Allow the ConfigAutoStore to store plain-text properties that are defined as secure in the schema (for example, user, password). (zowe/vscode-extension-for-zowe: #1804)
- Added ANSI escape codes trimming for the Web Help. (#704)
AbstractRestClientnot converting LF line endings to CRLF for every line when downloading large files on Windows. (zowe/zowe-cli/#1458)
zowe --version --rfjincluding a trailing newline in the version field. (#842)
--response-format-jsonoption not supported by some commands in daemon mode. (#843)
- Removed some extraneous dependencies. (#477)
- Pick up
zos-node-accessorv1.0.11 to fix listing single USS file or symbol link and update PDS dataset allocation.
- Refine help of partitioned dataset allocation.
- Updated imports to use the imperative instance provided by the CLI package. #1842
- Fixed unwanted requests made by tree node when closing folder. #754
- Fix for credentials not being updated after the invalid credentials error is displayed. #1799
- Fixed hyperlink for Job submitted when profile is not already in JOBS view. #1751
- Fixed key bindings for
Refresh Zowe Explorerto not override default VSC key binding. See README.md for new key bindings. #1826
Update Profileissue for missing nonsecure credentials. #1804
- Fixed errors when operation cancelled during credential prompt. #1827
- Login and Logout operations no longer require a restart of Zowe Explorer or VSC. #1750
- Fix for Login token always being stored in plain text. #1840
- Fixed Theia tests. #1665