Zowe learning resources
Learn more about Zowe from these blog posts, videos, and other resources.
As well as Zowe videos owned and managed by the community, there are a number of external youtubers who host Zowe related content.
Find out what's happening with Zowe in the Zowe Quarterly Update Webinar Series.
- Zowe Quarterly Update Webinar: October 2021
- Zowe Quarterly Update Webinar: July 2021
- Zowe Quarterly Update Webinar: April 2021
- Zowe Quarterly Update Webinar: January 2021
- Zowe Quarterly Update Webinar: October 2020
The OMP Youtube channel also offers other webinars about Zowe.
- Treat Yourself to a Guided, Comprehensive Tour of Zowe Desktop Applications
- Zowe Webinar Feb. 22, 2019
- Open Mainframe Project Webinar: Zowe Virtual Hackathon
Join us on Slack
Learn more about the community
Find out information about Zowe sub-projects, GitHub repos, mailing lists, community meeting minutes, contribution guidelines, and so on.
Connect with the community through meetings
You can join one of the Zowe meetings to get latest Zowe updates and get involved in different squads and initiatives.
Interskill Learning offers a free training course that introduces the components that comprise Zowe and the benefits of using Zowe and how its capabilities can be extended.
The Zowe trial hosted by IBM is a fully configured z/OS environment with Zowe preinstalled and set up along with a set of integrated easy-to-follow tutorials that walk you through the basics of Zowe and gives you hands-on experience of extending Zowe. This no-charge trial is available in two hours for three days.
This online tutorial hosted by IBM guides you to add new apps to the Zowe Web UI. It provides a public hosted Zowe instance that allows you to perform the steps in a z/OS environment.